1. Tethys-Plantgeria was previously registered with the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) under Marine and Remote systems and ROV divisions. In 2019, Tethys-plantgeria was also awarded IMCA Membership under Diving division.
2. On the 9th of October 2019, Tethys-Plantgeria completed the “COMPLETE INSPECTIONS AND REPORTING OF SINGLE POINT MOORING SYSTEM 1 & SYSTEM 2 AND BOP AT BRASS OIL FIELD - NAOC” Project. The project was completed successfully with all scope of work achieved and no accident or incident recorded.
3. On the 18th of December 2019, Tethys-Plantgeria completed the “SPDC OGBOTOBO CONCRETE BARGE SCOUR RECTIFICATION” project. The project was completed successfully with all scope of work achieved and no accident or incident recorded.
4. On the 27th of January 2020, Tethys Plantgeria commenced “PROVISION OF DIVING PERSONNEL AND EQUIPMENT SERVICES FOR DEMOLITION OF MOF 2 GENERAL CARGO BERTH - NLNG” Project. The project is still ongoing with no accident or incident recorded.
5. Tethys-Plantgeria has been awarded the “Call-Off Emergency Work” contract by SPDC for the “PROVISION OF DIVING SERVICES AT SPDC BONNY AND FORCADOS OIL FIELDS” project which will focus on IMR (Inspection, Maintenance and Repair) operations for the Calm Buoy Systems.
6. Tethys-Plantgeria has added to its equipment, a new “ABS CLASSED DIVE SYSTEM”. Tethys-Plantgeria now has a total of 6 x Air dive Spread.
7. Tethys Plantgeria has also acquired new “2 x IMCA DIVER SCUBA REPLACEMENT PACKAGE”.